Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Its God's will.


Hey. Im in a really upset mood now. Family problems have been troubling me and awwman im gonna break down soon. My mum called me while i was @ bugis with dear. She told me that some violent arguement happened in the morning and yeah, i was frightened! She elaborated everything to me, so i tried to comfort her and all. I burst out in tears while telling dear what happened. I need encouragement. Im so fcked up and stressed now with all this filling almost half of my brain. And i have to juggle it with all my work. Maybe God wants us to learn to be strong, but im hating this. Its causing my mum and my brother to suffer with me. :( He even threatened to beat me. I hate this. How i wish i could reverse time and set things right before all these will happened. When will i be happy?
To dear;
Although you wont be reading this, i want to let you know that im really thankful for all that you've done to comfort me and provide me strength to carry on my life. Im really thankful! God arranged for us to meet and haha, i love God. Thanks for everything. Every hug and xxx! Thanks for wiping my tears whenever i cry and thanks for your shoulder. For 1 year plus you've been there for me without fail. You're there when i fall, when i cry, and when i smile. You brought me laughter, smiles and somethings hyperness. ^^ Thanks for everything and i love you till the infinity!