Saturday, August 7, 2010

Count your blessings.


Hello. ^^ Here to updateee. Thanks for everyone's support and cheering up. I love you guys. Everything's fine now. Didnt go for national day celebration on friday as i have to turn up in court as a witness for something. I cant tell you anything except if you're close to me. :) After that went for couselling @ macpherson. Then went home for a while then went to find dear. Went to bugis walkwalk hehehe. Then went to his house, then home. :)
Dear,
sorry for always throwing my anger on you. im really sorry. im always crying and scolding you. its all my fault, that i always make you angry. sorry. but thanks for lending me shoulder and giving me your hug whenever my tears fall down my cheeks. im really stressed up sometimes and i have to let everything go. still, you're still with me and helping me go through this. thank you alot. i love you so much dear. ♥ you're the best oki. hehehe.