Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Every second counts.


Hey readers. Sorry for not updating often nowadays. :( was really busyyy. yesterday was teachers' day and the celebration was really spectacular. And the aircon is installed, yipee hehe. Lots of skits, dances and songs. I love the singing by nurul, novia, aysha and especially nadirah. Everyone was cheering for them. ;) Ohk, had an awesome time. And guess what! Miss Han came back. :):):) Everyone was cheering and screaming for her like she's a superstar. Nono, she is one hehehehe. Then after that alot of ex gmss students came. Crowded... Went to find all the teachers. :) then went to singpost all this. Then to primary school for awhile then off to baby's house. Awful day for me today. :'( bye.
"I wont let you drop a tear," you said this to me once, but you made me drop tears.