Thursday, September 2, 2010

Why is this happening.


Hi. Im not in a really good mood now. I feel so sick and tired of this world. This world seems like hell to me. Why am i always shedding tears and no one cares to ask me why are you crying or comfort me. When im happy, yes they think i am. But the inside of me is filled with sadness and anger. Idk what has gone into me. I want to a happy cheerful girl but i just can't do it. Maybe i can put on a mask and show that to everyone, but one day i'll leak out what's inside of me. I want to talk to someone, but no one actually has the time for me. Im going through alot of problems, but its all bottled up in my heart. Who can i talk to? I starting to hate myself, oh wait, i already hate myself. I feel like im just a piece of junk lying on the ground. No one cares to keep me or pick me up. But everyone seems to enjoy stepping on it.


Sorry for all these negative stuff.