Friday, September 3, 2010

Hug me close to you.


My baby's photo when he was little (small also still take coca cola ball hehehe)
Hello again people. Im sorry about the previous post. Full of sadness. But im happy now hehe. Oki, went to look for baby @ his house. Had lots of fun. :) I went to look for baby's baby photo, and i saw it. So cute. Botak. Hehehhe. Ohk, had fun joking tgt. I love him to the max. I was cold. Brr. He hug me. Heheh. Ily baby. Ok, then went to iluma tgt, went to comic connections and bought my SHINee tag. Yaypee. Was alittle bored, but soon it was fun. Went to alj. Wanted to eat muahchee. Then i saw the sign, but the shop isn't there. Than baby was like " no have no have, lets go la dear! " then i continued searching and wala found. Hehe. :P loseerrrr. Ate muahchee and popiah and ice kachang. Than went seperate ways. Picked my bro, homed. Hehehe. I love my baby ttm! Muamua.
Although you brought me hurt and tears, you still bring me the happiness and joy.